Tiger almost lost her life because the Good Samaritan who tried to help her used tea tree oil which is toxic for dogs and cats. Luckily, Katie McKittrick responded to the call quickly, rushed Tiger to the amazing team at CARES, and the life-saving effort began!

I really hope this video convinces you to join us as a #HopeForPaws member. A small recurring donation of $5 will help us create more of these miracles every day:

If you would like to adopt this 3-legged cutie, please contact our friends at #Sant├ęDOr:

Thank you so much for your amazing support!

Eldad

#KittenRescue

source


Like it? Share with your friends!

5066

GET MORE NEWS & REVIEWS

STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX

Subscribe to dailyrover.com and get interesting stuff to your inbox.